Credit Union History
1958 – Chartered on April 21st as P&C Dock Company Employees Federal Credit Union headquartered in Conneaut, Ohio. This included employees, immediate family members and organizations of such persons.
1976 – Charter amended on June 29th to add the employees of Eastern Michigan Limestone, a division of US Steel Corporation, spouses of deceased members not remarried and retirees of P&C Dock Company.
1989 – Charter amended on May 25th become a community credit union serving the City of Conneaut allowing anyone who lives, works or worships within the city limits. Changed the name to Port Conneaut Federal Credit Union and was designated “a low income community credit union”.
2002 – Charter amended September 27th to cover all of Ashtabula County allowing membership to anyone who lives, works or worships in the county.
2005 – Charter amended April approving merger with Premix.
2007 – Charter amended July approving merger with GE Baseworks.
2013 – Charter amended January approving merger with Ashtabula City Employees Federal Credit Union.